Madness: Dedication Madness: Dedication

The only thing that stopped me closing this and watching something else was the different facial expressions on the character. It's animated well but other than that it's pretty boring.

Ellvis responds:

Looks like I cant make happy everybody

Fenada 001 Fenada 001

I thought it would be a bit more than a generic anime awkward moment with a cheeky bit of nudity, but I was wrong. The animation and sound were somewhat redeeming.

The Adventures of WillieD The Adventures of WillieD

Pretty bad

I couldn't tell if it was a parody of itself or you were just being serious but either way it's pretty terrible. The text didn't show up long enough and the drawings looked like a kid had done them.

WillieD891 responds:

The Drawings done by me Lol i did the best

take care of the trees take care of the trees

Not sure if this was good because I'm really high or because it was actually enjoyable, but I was pretty pissed off that I didn't get a medal for destroying all the trees in the game :(

Kick Out Bieber Kick Out Bieber

Awesome

I really enjoyed it. I don't usually play games like this for more than five minutes, but after a few minutes I was hooked for about half an hour. I don't really understand why it's censored the word before 'life', or why blood is automatically turned off (let's face it, most people only want to see Justin Bieber where blood is involved!). Other than that, nice job!

Space-ninja Space-ninja

Star Guard?

It's a shit star guard, I don't get how you could take it and make it your own. Try to be original.

atomsmasha - LAZORSTEP atomsmasha - LAZORSTEP

Cheeky as fuck, love it

Graham Graham

Wow

Awesome, would love to see this digitally done-up.

wolfboy wolfboy

Amazing

My current desktop background.

Thankyou 8D