take care of the trees take care of the trees

Not sure if this was good because I'm really high or because it was actually enjoyable, but I was pretty pissed off that I didn't get a medal for destroying all the trees in the game :(

Kick Out Bieber Kick Out Bieber

Awesome

I really enjoyed it. I don't usually play games like this for more than five minutes, but after a few minutes I was hooked for about half an hour. I don't really understand why it's censored the word before 'life', or why blood is automatically turned off (let's face it, most people only want to see Justin Bieber where blood is involved!). Other than that, nice job!

Space-ninja Space-ninja

Star Guard?

It's a shit star guard, I don't get how you could take it and make it your own. Try to be original.

Mage Arena Mage Arena

Really awkward

I love the music and the style, but the controls are bloody awkward. I found it impossible to get past the monster monk because I couldn't run in as many directions as the monster. I'm not sure if there are any later on, but maybe put obstacles in to stop people camping in the middle and just killing things as they come straight out. Also maybe make it so you can shoot in the direction of the mouse, that way you can tell where you're aiming and it won't be as ridiculously hard!

Die Or Escape 2 Die Or Escape 2

Good

I used to make games like this all the time when I was 14, so I wasn't too bad at it! Really fun but the dialogue is a bit cheesy. It looked like you sucked at animating at first but when you actually animated the stick figures they looked pretty good. I suggest adding much more detail to the backgrounds as well as animating more. You have a lot of potential!

Also, if you're using the 'on release' actionscript for those timed buttons, use 'on press' as it's a lot better for games like this. Good luck!

Bronskins responds:

Well, thanks for your comments, this is my first, so i dont know too much about flash, i would like to learn a bit more, i shoulded add details at background lol, but i do believe in general it was OK

Flash Rpg Game Flash Rpg Game

Potential

This has so much potential. It's awesome for 4 hours work but if you made an overhead map with different battle locations then it would be even better. Get a load of art in there and maybe have different music for battles and menus. Good luck!

Grey Spawn Grey Spawn

Boring

It's really dull to look at and the sounds make the gameplay even more repetitive than it is. You could have put some graphics in, and had a very basic storyline. An example would be mushrooms taking over a garden and you have to get rid of them, or something similar.

Tactical RPG - Warfare Tactical RPG - Warfare

weird

I didn't understand it at all.

Dungeon Defender Dungeon Defender

Nice

Compared to most games on newgrounds it's original. I like the idea of digging for gold while defending a dungeon. I won't say it's like Dungeon Keeper because obviously it has its differences, with the combat and room systems. Good work :D

The Roslin Station The Roslin Station

Great

I really enjoyed the concept of exploring and finding out about the area through one persons point of view. I would have liked some puzzle elements, like maybe having to passwords to open a door and such things. I didn't entirely understand why it ended like that, obviously I won't go into it so I don't ruin it for other people. Other than that I think it's a great game and I'll look forward to the sequel :D