Madness: Dedication Madness: Dedication

The only thing that stopped me closing this and watching something else was the different facial expressions on the character. It's animated well but other than that it's pretty boring.

Ellvis responds:

Looks like I cant make happy everybody

Fenada 001 Fenada 001

I thought it would be a bit more than a generic anime awkward moment with a cheeky bit of nudity, but I was wrong. The animation and sound were somewhat redeeming.

The Adventures of WillieD The Adventures of WillieD

Pretty bad

I couldn't tell if it was a parody of itself or you were just being serious but either way it's pretty terrible. The text didn't show up long enough and the drawings looked like a kid had done them.

WillieD891 responds:

The Drawings done by me Lol i did the best

MineGoree MineGoree

Awesome

That was pretty funny, but I expected it to carry on a bit more than that. Please make a longer minecraft one!

Ultimate Naruto FanFlash Ultimate Naruto FanFlash

Wow...

This is simple proof that you don't actually need to be able to draw or animate to get a good rating on NG. All you need is an army of wapanese retards behind you to up the votes/views.

The backgrounds don't exist, at all. The characters looked like they'd been drawn in 5 seconds and animated really quickly with very little effort. The transition screen was a bunch of lines, I'm sure it wouldn't have hurt to find a tv-static picture and animate that moving inbetween songs. I really didn't get the link between the songs and the animation, unless you were trying to make it look a bit camp and retarded, in which case you mostly failed there too.

Basically, this flash has been fucked by the long dick of Fandom, and it will continue to get fucked as long as you have your 13 year old anime fans to hit 5. Good luck on your vain quest for originality.

Temple or Amusement Park Temple or Amusement Park

Awesome

If you actually consumed that much stuff you must be utterly fucked. Great work on this one, would be cool if you had a menu to choose which image to show.

I SAID HEY I SAID HEY

Holy fuck

This is hilarious, I can't take my fucking eyes off it. Does that make me gay?

Wooden Pigs Wooden Pigs

Good!

Very original and different from what you see being submitted these days. I liked the weirdness of it all, the trace bitmap effect and the instructions which kept coming up. I don't know if that was meant to be the voice of fate or just random narration but either way I enjoyed it!

C0ND0M $T0R3 C0ND0M $T0R3

Woah

To say it's just a half assed tween, I couldn't help but laugh whenever it zoomed in on the cat things face.

Found for a moment Found for a moment

Nice

A short and enjoyable animation, maybe too simple but still nice to watch. Reminded me of wallE a bit!